Mental Health & Learning disability Support Worker
Learning Disabilities Support Worker.
We are seeking support workers with experience within Mental Health & Learning Disability in a supported living environments. The right candidate should be passionate about providing the very best care and support for individuals with complex challenging needs. Willing to take part in community activities.
If yes, Anytime Care 2020 has opportunities to discuss with you.
All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and 2 references, including most recent employer obtained and participate in comprehensive induction training.
· At least 1 year evidenced experience of working with Adults with Mental health, Learning disabilities, challenging behavior/Complex needs and Autism.
· We require all candidates to have their DBS on the update service, we are unable to accept applications without this in place
· Have or be willing to work towards completing QCF /NVQ Level 3 award in Health & Social Care.
The benefits of working with us are:
· Competitive pay rates.
· Wide and flexible range of shifts at times convenient to you.
· An opportunity to progress and make a difference within a growing company.
Duties to include:
· Our Support workers must be able to provide suitable/everyday practical and support to the Service user within the units.
· Use the Care plan that is created to provide support that meets the Service Users needs.
· Be responsible for the effective safeguarding of the Service User within your care and understand how to raise concerns.
· Our Support Workers must ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to.
· Attend and contribute to team meetings and to participate in service development.
· Attend and be committed to ongoing regular supervision and annual appraisal.
Anytime Care 2020 is an established nursing and home care agency supplying skilled healthcare staff various healthcare settings, where it’s our vision to maintain our clients compliance through correct staffing levels and high care standards. We recruit staff local to our clients locations, who agency work suit their life styles.
Viewed 826 times
Viewed 826 times