On call Care Co-Ordinator
Out of Hours On-Call Coordinator
We have a position available for out of hours On-Call Coordinator to cover Weekday & Weekends.
The responsibility of this role will be to ensure that all telephone calls from Service Users and candidates are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner. This will include re covering care worker cancellations and liaising with clients, Service Users, family members and other healthcare professionals. The successful candidate will also ensure they provide the highest level of customer service to clients, Service Users and carers at all times.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for keeping the Company database up to date at all times by recording all call details as and when they take place.
If you're someone with experience in the care sector looking for a company that genuinely cares and wants to see you do great things, this could be the ideal role for you!
Working hours are 0600 – 0900 and 1730 – 2300 Tuesday – Thursday and 1730 hours on a Friday – 0900 Monday Morning.
- To ensure all care packages are supported out of office hours.
- Be the emergency out of hours cover for all issues arising from service users, clients, care workers, families, social services and District nurses.
- Liaise with the office based coordinators for weekly handovers of new customers and care workers.
- Take out of hours calls from customers resolving issues or making notes for follow up by office staff during working hours
- Update the system with changes requested by customers during out of hours
- Log all out of hours calls from customers in an on-call report which is handed over to office staff after on-call shift
- Take out of hours calls from care workers resolving issues or making notes for follow up by office staff during working hours
- Give direction to care workers in line with policies and procedures when issues arise and follow company policies and procedures to deal with emergencies
- Update the system with changes based on care worker communication during out of hours
- Covering all visits during out of hours when a care worker calls in sick or is unable to work. This includes covering with other care staff available. If you are unable to cover the shift with other members of staff, you will undertake the calls yourself to minimise disruption for the service users.
- Log all out of hours calls from care workers in an on-call report which is handed over to office based staff after on-call shift
- Undertake any other actions that may be required during out of hours to support the business and maintain quality for customers
- Update the system with information required and/or instructed by the office Coordinators
- Liaise with social services during out of hours for any issues relating to SS packages
- Liaise with family and other care professionals as required to resolve customer issues
- Attend staff meeting in the office
- Knowledge of CM2000 and staff roster system (Pulse).
- Ability to problem solve & good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and electronic
- Good reporting skills both verbal and written
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent knowledge of local area
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability and knowledge to maintain and direct others in providing a quality service.
- DBS Check
PAY will be discussed at Interview.
Viewed 1120 times