Are you an experienced care co-ordinator looking for a new challenge?
We are a leading care provider of high-quality nurses and carers. We are currently providing services in London and Essex areas.
We need YOU in our Romford branch where you will be joining the rest of our dedicated team.
Our care co-ordinators ensure that our care staff are fully supported in their role and service users are always valued and respected. We go the extra mile to make sure that we live up to our promises and we are very serious about the standards of care services we provide. This means having excellent communication, organisation and commitment.
Salary: £22,000.00 - £24,000.00 /year (based on experience)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
YOU MUST BE SELF-MOTIVATED AND BE PASSIONATE ABOUT THE CARE SECTOR, CUSTOMERS AND CARERS. DOMICILIARY CARE COORDINATING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
- 2 years minimum experience.
- Confidently works independently and in a team.
- Answers incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Effectively organises all rotas and staffing requirements.
- Responsive to changes in the schedule and liaises with relevant team members.
- Has ambition for personal and career development
- Assists with “On Call” duties at weekends, weekday nights and bank holidays
- Observes client and care staff confidentiality.
- Acts as a line of defence in disaster scenarios (there are out of hours pay).
Skills and Knowledge Profile
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills – time management.
- A clear understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Ability to recognise human rights include choice, dignity, equality and independence.
- Preferably has NVQ/QCF 2 in Care or similar recognised social / health care qualification.
- Access to own transport.
- Having a DBS is preferable.
- Ongoing coaching and support.
- Genuine career progression opportunities within an established and growing organisation
- ‘Perk Box’, this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well-known high-street brands.
- Annual Leave Service Award.
Viewed 30 times