OPERATIONS MANAGER – SEMI-INDEPENDENT SUPPORT SERVICE
Are you an experienced operations manager within semi-independent support and looking for a new challenge?
Our semi-independent support service offers a high standard of support and accommodation to young people aged 16-18. We have units in Essex, Brighton and Worthing.
We need YOU to manage the semi-independent operations by joining with our dedicated team.
Your role is to ensure that high quality accommodation and support to young people is delivered. You will be responsible for supporting the Services Director with the operational performance of the company. You must demonstrate the ability to build on the well-established principles and practice standards existing within Anytime Care 2020 and proactively contribute to the continuous improvement of our services. The role includes responsibility for developing and maintaining effective relationships with Local Authorities to ensure that Anytime Care 2020 is recognised as a key provider, delivering services that are focused on obtaining the best outcomes for each young person within our units. We go the extra mile to make sure that we live up to our promises and we are very serious about the standards of care services we provide. This means having excellent leadership, supervision skills, mentoring and commitment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
WE ARE SEEKING FOR A DRIVEN, AMBITIOUS AND EXPERIENCED OPERATIONS MANAGER, WITH A PASSION FOR ACHIEVING THE VERY BEST FOR YOUNG PEOPLE WITHIN SEMI INDEPENDENT SUPPORT SERVICES. THIS IS A NEW ROLE WITHIN THE BUSINESS, DUE TO OUR PLANS FOR GROWTH.
- 2 years minimum experience at a senior level in semi-independent support services for young people.
- Proven and excellent leadership and management skills.
- Fully flexible and the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Car driver, with a current full UK driving license.
- Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People, (or equivalent).
Essential Skills and Knowledge Profile
- Working knowledge of all Health and Safety requirements.
- Understanding of quality control procedures.
- Skills in assessment and care planning.
- IT skills including e-mail; Internet and Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Frameworks and Regulatory Body Inspection processes and documentation.
- Ongoing coaching and support.
- Genuine career progression opportunities within an established and growing organisation.
- ‘Perk Box’, this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well-known high-street brands.
- Annual Leave Service Award.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
Viewed 329 times
Viewed 329 times