Anytime Care 2020
Job Title:Registered RMN Nurse
Our Client is looking for RMN Nurses to work for them in a friendly environmental Care Home
Anytime care 2020have a number of agency opportunities to suit individuals looking to supplement their current income. The hours are flexible and the rates are competitive.
We are one of the leading nursing agencies in providing qualified quality staff Locally.
Anytime Care 2020are looking for a compassionate and dedicated RMN Nurse’s with a valid UK NMC pin number to join our established team.
We at Anytime Care 2020 believe in providing to high quality care homes where clients are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Our strength lies in the quality of our candidates we employ those who will share our passion of care.
If you share our passion, this is your opportunity to provide an outstanding service. To you, nursing is all about person-centered care that meets everyone's needs. You'll also understand how important it is to build strong and positive relationships with Clients, relatives and colleagues alike.
The role of the Agency Nurse (RMN) is to work alongside other registered nurses and care assistants within the establishments that we supply to. Proving support and quality care to all clients at all times. Reporting to the Nurse-in-Charge and following the protocol of the establishment that you are sent to work in, whilst ensuring you remain aware of the Agency’s policies, procedures and expectations of you as a representative.
- Be competent across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as an RMN
- Have a passion for supporting the needs of vulnerable people.
- Have effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability.
- The Registered Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed
- Hold an up to date NMC Registration and fully maintained PREP.
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Possess training requirements for RMN role - Including infection control and health and safety competencies & Medication.
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrate an up to date knowledge and training on topics such as infection control and Health and Safety
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- Flexible to work shifts.
If this sounds appealing to you and you believe you would enjoy working with us to make a difference in people's lives, please apply.
Viewed 207 times