Domiciliary Care Assistants
Anytime Care 2020
Do you have a passion for care? We have positions available for Domiciliary Care Assistants in the Barking & Dagenham area.
Anytime care 2020 Home Care Assistants are vital members of our team. Our Home Care Assistants are involved in the daily lives of our Service Users to ensure each individual are made to feel well cared for, safe and being able to live as independently as possible supporting the daily activities of our Service Users in a person-centered manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
Candidates should be willing to work from 07.00-21.30pm including every other weekends and sometimes last minute/short notice shifts. You must be committed.
What Anytime Care 2020 Offer:
- Good Rates of Pay.
- Mileage & Public transport paid.
- Company pension scheme.
- Working in a friendly, supportive team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Guaranteed hours available.
- Enhanced weekend pay.
- Experience is not essential, as we supply full training provided and ongoing support given.
- Drivers must have Business insurance.
To meet the needs of the Service Users in your care, by helping to promote their personal development, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- Help them to achieve maximum independence and enhance the quality of life.
- Assisting with their Personal Care needs, Assisting Service User's with their daily living needs
- To record in writing, simple details of care given to service users, and report any accidents, incidents or dangerous occurrences. ·
- To acquire and update own knowledge and skill by attending regular training sessions with the company’s training division- to comply with the new legislation's. ·
- To work with colleagues in a courteous and respectful manner, and promote a positive image of the company by maintaining a professional approach at all times.
- You will be advised during your training of which tasks may constitute a risk.
Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Viewed 654 times
Viewed 654 times