Supported Living Day Services
Anytime care 2020
Health Care Assistants in are vital members of our team.
Our Health Care Assistants are involved in the daily lives of our customers in Supported Living day Services to ensure each individual are made to feel well cared for safe and being able to be as independently as possible supporting the daily activities of our customers a person-centered manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
We are in the business of helping care providers maintain compliance by supplying skilled care staff so that our clients have the correct staffing levels and maintain high care standards
What Anytime Care 2020 Offer:
- Good Rates of Pay.
- Company pension scheme.
- Working in a friendly, supportive team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience is not essential, as we supply full training provided and ongoing support given.
To meet the needs of the individuals in your care by helping to promote their personal development, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- Help them to achieve maximum independence and enhance the quality of life.
- Assisting with Personal Care needs, Assisting Service User's with their daily living needs
- To record in writing, simple details of care given to service users, and report any accidents, incidents or dangerous occurrences. ·
- To acquire and update own knowledge and skill by attending regular training sessions with the company’s training division- to comply with the new legislation's. ·
- To work with colleagues in a courteous and respectful manner, and promote a positive image of the company by maintaining a professional approach at all times.
- You will be advised during your training of which tasks may constitute a risk.
Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Viewed 885 times