We are Looking for a full time supervisor to Coordinate staff shifts and bookings for our Nursing and Healthcare Assistants team.
Our Friendly, welcoming office is in Romford Essex just a two minutes walk from the station. We're looking for a motivated 'people person' with these core skills.
- Excellent Cusstomer Service abilities.
- A goal-oreintated approach to work.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work in bust surroundings.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ambitious and confident.
- Competent with computer systems including Microsoft Word & Outlook.
- Knowledge of healthcare and/or Social Care Sectors (preffered and not essential).
Heres a flavour of our Core activites.
- To ensure the accurate and appropriate matching of Care staff to clients.
- Obtaining and updating Agency worker availability.
- Maintaining good positive business relations with clients.
- Work in alignment with our Key Performance indicators.
- To understand our Quality Assurance policy ans use it to monitor staff delivery.
- To assist with resolving misunderstandingthat may arise between our staff and clients.
- Assist in recruitment of additional Care staff.
- Effecctive Supervision of Care standards in cooperation with our business Manager.
- Assist with "On Call" duties during some weekends, weeknughts and bank holidays. The employment package is negotiable.
A Base salary of £16.5K will rise according to skills & experience and generous holiday arrangements will apply. We are keen to help our colleagues develop their knowledge and skills so an individual training & Development package will be created. We want to grow together for mutual benefits and success.
About us Anytime Care 2020 was formed in 2006. Anytime Care 2020 is an established nursing and Home Care agency supplying healthcare staff for the NHS & Private healthcare providers and Local authorities & Clinical Commissioning groups.
The Company is very proud of its excellent reputation for providing high qaulity staff & the very best in cusstomer service.
How to apply: You're welcome to call Maria for an initial informal chat on 01708732713 or simply email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. with 'SUP/NHAT' in the subject line.
If your the best we want you!!
Viewed 79 times