Support worker for Young people
Support worker for perople in the Brighton area.
Are you able to work with and relate to Young people? If you feel you are able nuture, support and help to positively shape young persons future, we have opprotunities in Brighton to discuss with you.
We are rectuiting for the post of support worker - To deliver support to Young People aged 16 - 18+ living in a semi-Independant placements. As a Support worker, you will be requiring to support and deliver sessions that will promote the life skills of young people and support their transistion into adulthood.
All successful applicants will be subject to
- An enhanced DBS
- 2 References 1 being from your most recent emplyer
- Participate in comprehensive Induction Training.
The Benefits of working with us are:
- Competitive Pay rates paying £9-10.00 Per Hour.
- Free Training and support with your "continuing Professional Developmenet"
- Wide and Flexible range of shift at times convenienet to you.
- An Opportunity to Progress and make a difference within a growing Company.
- Our Support Workers must be able to Provide suitable/everyday practical and emotional supprt to young people placed within our units.
- Use the Care plan that we have created to provide support that meets the young peoples needs.
- Be responsible for the effective safeguaardingof the young people with in your care and understand how to raise concerns.
- Conduct daily independant living skills and key work sessionswith our young people and encourage engagement.
- Encourage young people to liaise wiwth relevent agencies to ensure that they recieve appropriate levels of support.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and to participate in service development.
- Attend and be committed to ongoing regular supervision and annual appraisal.
- At least 1 years evidenced experience of working with children and adolescents or a similar support worker/care worker role.
- Ability to Lone work with individual young people
- Work Sleep-ins and weekend shifts on rotation.
- Willing to work Bank holidays and Christmas on Rotation.
Viewed 1407 times