Supported Living Services
Anytime Care 2020 offers compassionate, person-centred, high standard of support and accommodation to:
- Young people aged 16 -18+
- Mother and Baby
- Solo-units (where more challenging young people with complex needs benefit from 1:1 support)
All the young people in our care work with their key workers to design specially tailored support plans according to their identified needs. Our accommodations are 24 hour staffed units where our staff are available around the clock to offer support to our young people.
We have Supported Living accommodation/units within London and Essex, suitable for children and Young People with Social, Emotional and Behaviour Difficulties .
Our Safer Recruitment process allows us to only employ dedicated staff who have a genuine passion for supporting people within the above environments. Our recruitment officers ensure that:
- All our staff are qualified and suitably skilled to work with young people
- All staff are trained to a high level – with regular training updates from our specialised trainers and course providers. (our staff receive evidenced training in areas such as Safeguarding, health and safety, Child sexual exploitation, self-harm, communication processes, substance misuse, e-safety, Neglect, Risk Management/ Challenging behaviour, Missing persons protocol)
- All our staff must be able to show employment history and have at least 2 references – including most recent employer obtained.
- All our staff undergo an enhanced DBS check, which our compliance team check regularly. Offer of employment with Anytime Care 2020 is subject to a clear DBS disclosure.
Our staff provides key work sessions based around strengthening the independent living skills as much as possible. Some of the things that are covered during key work sessions are:
- Personal hygiene
- Cooking & Healthy eating planning
- Education, training and employment
- Budgeting and managing personal finances
- Access to resources support
- Therapeutic Care sessions
- Establishing routines for your baby
- Accompanying new mothers to playgroup sessions with their babies
- Monitoring of mother and baby to gauge emotion and stimulation between them
- Baby savings scheme for their children
We are fortunate enough to benefit from an on-site education and therapeutic care facility in some of our units. We have an out-house building dedicated solely for delivering both services.
The annexe provides a relaxing, nurturing and pleasant atmosphere for our young people to receive the additional in-house services.
Our on-site education is led by experienced SEN teacher and sessions use a range of mainstream and therapeutic methods to engage and educate our young people.
Our Therapeutic care is delivered by our clinical team of therapists who ensure our young people receive plans of specialised care, correct assessments and support.
We have been providing care for over 12years, due to the passion and commitment of our team.
To discuss placements and support please contact us and speak to our Referrals Team on: 01708732713, always happy to assist you anytime.