We are committed to high recruitment standards and continually striving for excellence with Our Recruitment Specialists following a rigid and strict recruitment process that meets the NHS Employment Check Standards and National Agency Framework Agreements and ensures that all our staff are fully compliant.
Our recruitment team insures that, all our healthcare staff, are fully screened:
- Fully complete our application form, with full details of career history and qualifications
- Have face-to-face interview to verify documents, assess suitability and confirm language ability
- Undergo an enhanced DBS check
- NMC pin for registered nurses
- Mandatory training, as per the Skills for Health UKCSTF
- Evidence of all relevant vaccinations to gain a FTW Certificate
- Have at least 2 references – including most recent employer obtained
Requirements (These vary depending on profession)
Registered Nurses: NMC Pin number, Statement of Entry, Higher education Nursing Diploma or degree
Specialist Nurses: Certificate of training relevant to their area of expertise
Healthcare Assistants: QCF qualification in Health & Social Care.
Passports & eligibility to work:
- Valid Passport or Birth Certificate & Driving license for British Citizens
- For Non-European Union Citizen you must be able to present evidence of entitlement to work as described by UK Borders & Immigration Agency.
- Proof of address X2 i.e. bank statement, utility bill etc (must be no more than 3 months old)
- Proof of National Insurance Number
- Passport sized photographs X2
Proof of immunisation confirming immunity to the following:
Tuberculoses/BCG (Scar verification only)
Those who wish to work in Exposure Prone units must also provide blood test results for
- Hepatitis C
All candidates will undergo an Occupational Health Screening with our Occupational Health Advisor, to prepare a Fitness to Work Certificate.
We only accept valid training certificates as proof of training before working with us, should this not be possible, we provide in-house training in most mandatory training that is Skills for Health aligned.
Please note: You will not be placed in work until you are fully complaint.